This new model from Razer unveiled at E3 is the result of tireless collaboration with the top eSports athletes worldwide to develop the ultimate ambidextrous mouse.
“We have designed the Razer Taipan with the goal of offering pro gamers the best weapon to achieve victory in the competitive world of e - Sports,” said Robert ‘RazerGuy’ Krakoff, president of Razer USA. “The Razer Taipan is engineered to deliver an astounding 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System to provide gamers with the fastest mouse tracking, enhanced ambidextrous ergonomics and Razer Synapse 2.0 support. Anything is possible with the Razer Taipan.”
Some key features of this cutting-edge peripheral:
• Ambidextrous form factor
• 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
• Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
• Nine (9) programmable Hyperespon
• 1000 Hz Ultrapolling/1 ms response
• Up to 200 in. per sec./50 g accelerat
• 2.1 m/7 ft. braided fiber cable
• Approximate Size : 124 mm/4.88 in. (height)
• Approximate Weight: 95 g/0.21 lb.
You'll be able to get your hands on the Razer Taipan in July 2012 for $79.99 - for more information, head over to http://www.razerzone.com/taipan!