Aeria Games has updated their popular free-to-play MMO Eden Eternal with two new player classes and a host of new content. The two new classes, the Halfkin and Ursun, can be viewed in the preview video above, released earlier this month.
Additionally, the patch notes also include:
- Two brand new racial crafting skills have been introduced!
- Class Glyph System has been implemented!
- Alpaca Tokens and Mystery Capsule Machines have been added!
- Legendary Achievements have been added!
- Character-limit has been increased to 5 slots!