On Tuesday, 10th June the new expansion, Empyrean Age will be deployed. The downtime is expected to be for at least twenty-four (24) hours. It's worth it, though! This expansion is huge and there's a lot of awesome changes and additions made to Eve Online.
The EVE Online: Empyrean Age expansion will be deployed on Tuesday, 10 June. Tranquility will be taken down for an extended downtime at 02:00 GMT at this date and is scheduled to return on Wednesday, 11 June at 02:00 GMT. The expansion consists of new features, changes and fixes with the main feature being Factional Warfare.
Additionally, the full patch notes have been published and it's quite the read.
Some noteworthy changes and additions
- The Omen Navy Issue cruiser has been created and replaces the old Augoror Navy Issue as the Tier II Amarr faction cruiser. The Augoror Navy Issue is reintroduced as the Tier I Amarr faction cruiser and will be available on Amarr NPC corporation LP stores.
- All navy NPC’s have had their capabilities significantly increased and their damage output should now be significantly higher than before.
- Black Rise, a new mainly lowsec region between Caldari and Gallente space has been added with approximately 60 systems.
- Four new Non Player Corporations have been added to allow Factional Warfare:
- 24th Imperial Crusade (Amarr Empire)
- Federation Defense Union (Gallente Federation)
- State Protectorate (Caldari State)
- Tribal Liberation Force (Minmatar Republic)
- A limited number of new stations have been added to the Black Rise region. These stations mostly belong to Caldari military organizations. In addition there will be multiple stations added throughout New Eden to service the four faction Militias.
- Jumps have been added into Black Rise from the following systems:
- Aldranette (Placid 0.4)
- Manjonakko (The Citadel 0.3)
- Ohbochi (Lonetrek 0.4)
- Tama (The Citadel 0.3)
- Oicx (Placid 0.3)
- Karjataimon (Lonetrek 0.3)
- Piak (Lonetrek 0.7)
- Abune (Essence 0.3)
- W-4NUU (Cloud Ring 0.0)
- Some jumps have been removed:
- Aldranette ... Manjonakko
- Ohbochi ... Oicx
- Elsewhere in New Eden some other additional jumps have been added:
- The Bleak Lands
- New Jump - Anka ... Tannakan
- New Jump - Haajinen to Elanoda
- The Citadel
- New jump - Nagamanen ... Deven (Essence region)
- New jump - Heydieles ... Old Man Star
- New jump - Anchauttes ... Odamia
- New Jump - Hagilur ... Thelan
- New Jump - Todifrauan ... Akkio