CCP Games has launched their new expansion for EVE Online: Inferno! This is the 17th free expansion for the game, and aims to shake up all levels of warfare in all of its solar 7,500 systems. Player-driven conflict has now been overhauled, and new ship modules have been added as well! Here's what players can expect:
- Mercenary Marketplace: pay the best guns-for-hire to settle your scores or make yourself avaialble to the highest bidders in the most notorious PVP universe in gaming
- War Declarations: reworked systems to help you wage war and keep track of your legacy
- Missiles and Launchers: savor every moment from launch to impact with missile launchers and dramatic new missile effects
- Factional Warfare: enlist in a faction and join the entry-level game of conquest with more rewards and deeper gameplay than ever before
- Visual Updates: Enhanced graphics on ship models and increased options in the industry-leading character creator
- Plus Kill Reports, Unified Inventory, 16 new modules and dozens of enhancements to both graphics and gameplay
EVE Online is a player-driven, persistent-world space MMORPG. In this science fiction universe, you can pilot endlessly customizable ships through a massive galaxy containing over 7,500 star systems. Interact with others through professions and activities like mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, or battle against and with each other in a variety of PvE and PvP environments!
Head to http://www.eveonline.com/inferno to read up on all aspects of the updates featured in Inferno!