Sony Online Entertainment is gearing up to release a brand new expansion for the original EverQuest. The team has offered a few brief looks at the game, but the latest is the trailer above - the 'Resplendent Temple'.
Veil of Alaris, of course, is the 18th expansion for EverQuest and introduces the continent of Alaris, a "land long hidden through magic". Additionally, Veil of Alaris will include the following features and updates:
- Go from 90 to 95 – Achieve a New Max Level of 95 and set a new standard of gameplay
- Improved Hotbars! – Have better control of your characters experience with a revamp of the Hotbar system including the ability to display more hotbars with more buttons; assign icons to individual buttons; link and click on items from your hotbar instead of hot-swappping; and cool-down timers!
- Parcel & Coin Delivery system – Mail items and coin to your friends while they are offline; share profits from your adventures with your friends and receive items from them easier than ever before!
- New Guild Halls – Take Guild Halls to new heights with an integration of Tools and Functionality derived from EverQuest's robust Housing System. Customize and place your guild hall in one of our housing zones including multiple exterior and interiors.
- 13 Raids – Collect valuable rewards from all new adventures
- 12 Zones – Be the first to discover untouched lands of Norrath
- 500+ Spells – Exponentially add to your spell arsenal
- 20 Missions – Experience intriguing lore and immersive Missions
- 110+ Quests – Challenge your skills and gather useful loot