A weathered veteran of the online gaming world, EverQuest was first released in 1999. This fantasy-themed MMORPG has had 17 expansions to date. The upcoming Veil of Alaris introduces the continent of Alaris, a "land long hidden through magic" as the 18th expansion in the series, available November 15th. In the above video, the development team gives us a preview of Pillars of Alra, a zone in the new expansion.
Here's what you can expect from Veil of Alaris:
- Go from 90 to 95 – Achieve a New Max Level of 95 and set a new standard of gameplay
- Improved Hotbars! – Have better control of your characters experience with a revamp of the Hotbar system including the ability to display more hotbars with more buttons; assign icons to individual buttons; link and click on items from your hotbar instead of hot-swappping; and cool-down timers!
- Parcel & Coin Delivery system – Mail items and coin to your friends while they are offline; share profits from your adventures with your friends and receive items from them easier than ever before!
- New Guild Halls – Take Guild Halls to new heights with an integration of Tools and Functionality derived from EverQuest's robust Housing System. Customize and place your guild hall in one of our housing zones including multiple exterior and interiors.
- 13 Raids – Collect valuable rewards from all new adventures
- 12 Zones – Be the first to discover untouched lands of Norrath
- 500+ Spells – Exponentially add to your spell arsenal
- 20 Missions – Experience intriguing lore and immersive Missions
- 110+ Quests – Challenge your skills and gather useful loot
For more information about EverQuest: Veil of Alaris, be sure to visit http://everquest.com/veil-of-alaris/.