Far Cry 3 is nearly here, with Xbox 360, PS3, and PC versions hitting shelves on December 4th. If you somehow haven't heard of it, the trailer below gives you a great taste of the gorgeous environments and striking characters as you journey into the heart of insanity.
A disturbing and memorable cast of villains takes you to the dark side of humanity on a massive and diverse island peppered with lush jungles, mountain ranges, swampy grasslands, and sandy beaches.
You'll explore lost Japanese bunkers, ancient temples, secluded caves, shipwrecks, and more as you fight for your friends' freedom and follow a journey of self-transformation.
Our launch gallery can give you an idea of the beauty and intricacy of the environment - check it out below!
- The Monkey Business Pack: Meet Hurk and his explosive bomb-carrying monkey in four heart-pounding missions and get two bonus ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer
- The Lost Expeditions: Discover the secrets of the island’s lost World War II ruins in two suspenseful action missions, and unlock the power of a shotgun in a one-handed flare gun in multiplayer.
- The Warrior Pack: Strike fear in your enemies with an exclusive dagger and get an early unlock of the tattoo editor in multiplayer.
- The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious animals with the M-700 Predator Rifle in single-player and silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow in multiplayer.
- The Survival Guide artbook (pdf file): Discover unique artwork and insider information to help you survive the insanity of the island.
- The game soundtrack