Ubisoft introduces the Far Cry 3 companion app in this new and entertaining video. In Far Cry 3, a disturbing and memorable cast of characters takes you to the dark side of humanity on a massive and diverse island peppered with lush jungles, mountain ranges, swampy grasslands, and sandy beaches.
With this app designed for use with Multiplayer and Co-op, players can decode encrypted data found during game sessions to earn advanced weapon mods, plus customize your loadouts on the go. The Far Cry Outpost also allows you to track your progress through daily and weekly challenges, check out your stats and compare with friends, and keep track of created maps via the in-game map editor!
- Decode the encrypted data you find in game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
- View and customize your Loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
- Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these Challenges will earn you XP.
- Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
- Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favourited your maps.