There's a new version update for FFXI players today that introduces several new missions and the rest of Einherjar. You can read all of the update notes below.
- The Mercenary Rank "Second Lieutenant" has been introduced. Along with this update, several new items can now be purchased using Imperial Standing.
- 5 new Assault missions for Second Lieutenant have been added.
- Einherjar Wing III and beyond have been introduced.
Following issues have been addressed:
- Immediately following Level 8 Besieged against beastmen force with 200 enemy forces, the status of enemy stronghold was displayed as "Preparing." Now it will be displayed as "Training" with 99 enemy forces.
- This applies to enemy strongholds that complete the Besieged battle after the version update.
- There were instances where the character may become stuck during the Assault mission "Evade and Escape," when the monster uses Draw In on the character.
- There were instances where the Einherjar area could not be exited if disconnection occurred during participation.
- The amount of damage inflicted by the weapon skill "Catastrophe" decreased, and the attack was not draining target's HP.
- When a level restriction was applied after setting Blue Magic, Blue Magic Points and maximum number of set spells remained the same as before level restriction was applied.
- There were instances where Corsair's ability "Loaded Deck" would miss even though there were two abilities waiting on recast.
- MP drain effect of following items were not functioning properly:
Lilith's Rod Leech Scimitar
- The "Provoke" effect from the automaton attachment Strobe was weakened.
- Target could not be locked on when sub-target was used.
- If your system is set to "12 hour time", the Vana'diel time was displaying 10 minutes fast in event messages.
- Part of the manual sort function for Magic, Abilities, Items, etc. remained as "interchange" instead of "insert."
- An NPC named "e" appeared on the Wide Scan in Wajaom Woodlands.
- Certain area names were abbreviated when using the auto-translate function.
After the Mar. 8, 2007 version update, Lock of Siren's Hair had been removed from the treasure dropped by the certain Notorious Monsters, but Novv the Whitehearted was not included in the list of monsters.
We apologize for the delay of notification.