The Fury beta is still underway, but with the NDA lifted they've been publishing the patch notes on http://www.unleashthefury.com. There was another patch today, and we have the notes for you, listed below.
Patch Notes - 14 September
- Quickening is now correctly interrupted when damage is taken during the cast time.
- Reduced the immunity to hostile attacks on advanced defensive stances from 5 seconds to 3 seconds. You can no longer execute abilities while immune.
- Fire damage abilities have been increased in power.
- Water damage abilities have been reduced in power.
- Adjusted all Healing abilities to use new power curves.
- Reduced the positional damage bonuses applied to abilities.
- Reduced the trigger count of Toxic Touch to 2.
- Reduced the trigger count of Venom Splash to 5. Increased cooldown to 10 seconds. Venom Splash will now always hit.
- Reduced the minimum number of buffs removed by Elemental Burn to 1. Elemental Burn no longer always hits.
- Reduced the amount of damage dealt by Electrify when the secondary effect is triggered.
- Damage absorption buffs now correctly have a group modifier applied.
- Fixed a bug with the debuff lengths for the abilities Ward of the Vengeful, Ward of the Dark and Ward of the Heartless.
- Frostseal is now a charge consumption ability. The amount of damage absorbed has been increased.
- Long duration buffs are now classed as Enduring effects. You may only have up to 4 Enduring effects on you at any given time.
- Made adjustments to the calculations for end of match rankings. Certain abilities will no longer have as large an impact on the rankings as previous.
- Added 800*600 resolution to the supported resolutions list. Note: You may experience some UI oddities when using this resolution.
- Made some changes to map preloading to improve client performance.
- Fixed a bug that caused character avatars to remain in the Tutorial map after a player completed the tutorial.
- Implemented name reservation. Previously used names or reserved to the account they were created on. The name will be released if the owner of the account creates a character with a different name.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a player to become hostile to all players during Vortex matches.
- Fixed a bug that could cause mail to expire prematurely.
- Made some changes to UI code to improve performance, particularly in Sanctuary zones.
- Made a variety of updates to VOIP as part of work-in-progress.