There was a patch this weekend to Fury which include revamps to the experience required to obtain certain ranks - making some easier and some harder - as well as a number of other additions, changes and fixes. You can check out the notes in full below.
Patch Notes - 8 September 2007
- Made several changes to improve server stability and protect against crashes.
- Fixed a crash when clicking the exit button on the launcher.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an “Out of Memory” error when launching the client.
- The number of Combat Excellence Points (CEP) required to attain each rank has been rescaled as follows:
- Made changes to the type and amount of essence required to complete trials:
- For each Discipline, the first three trials all require Fury Essence (they previously required aligned Essence)
- Fury Essence is now the dominant Essence required to complete trials.
- The aligned Essence requirements on a trial are now 1/5th the total Fury essence required.
- Fixed a bug with Ability selection when completing a Trial.
- Defensive Stance no longer shares a cooldown with the advanced defensive stances.
- All advanced defensive stances now share a 30 second cooldown.
- All advanced defensive stances now grant an additional effect: User is immune to all hostile actions (except Deathblows) for the first 5 seconds the stance is active.
- Remedy, Aid, Treat, Revivify, Rend, Desolate, Ravage and Enervate now remove 3 effects instead of 5.
- Trickster's Step, Unstoppable Strike and Nature's Liberty have all had their cooldown increased.
- Fixed a bug that could cause only one team to load into an Elimination match.
- Changing matchmaking queues now correctly reports which queue you left to join the new queue.
- Made optimizations to the tooltips to improve performance.
- Fixed issues with the Abilities tab of the Journal panel displaying erroneous information about abilities.
- Fixed a bug with the "Unlock Memories" button that could cause it to display incorrectly.
- Screenshots taken via the in-game Bug Reporter now include the interface. Please use the in-game Bug Reporter to report any interface bugs.
- Made changes to the sound and music system to help prevent some crash issues.
Note: VOIP code is still being worked on. Consider the below Work-in-Progress updates
- VOIP options changes should now be saved correctly.
- Default volume for outgoing voice chat has been increased.
- Added a volume slider to modify volume of received voice chat.
- VOIP should now be correctly disabled in Bloodbath matches.
- Item Broker now correctly reports that you sold an item when selling to the pawnshop.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause players to be unable to sell to the pawnshop.
- You can no longer sell equipped items to the pawnshop.
- The loot display at the end of the match can now be scrolled with the mouse wheel.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to spend more gold than they had available at the Durability Repair NPC.
- Fixed an issue that could cause your target to be changed automatically before that target died.
- Fixed the Instance dropdown menu to correctly show "Abandon Warzone" when in a combat zone.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Clan creation.
- Characters now spawn facing in the correct direction at the start of matches.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a character to appear as a headless female with red skin.