This Friday, the Guild Wars 2 servers open up once again to those that either pre-purchased the game, or were fortunate enough to win a beta key from the various media and community sites this past week.
While you still aren't able to check out the asura and sylvari just yet, ArenaNet has added a lot of new features to the game:
- Keep Your Characters!
- Enter the Catacombs (Explorable Mode)
- Visit Lovely Gendarran Fields
- Unlock the Mysteries of the Mystic Forge
- Expanded World vs. World
- New Automated Player vs. Player Tournaments and More
- Combat— “A Sense of Hitting”
- Improved Overflow Servers
- Improved Chat
- New Key-Binding Feature
- UI Improvements
- Tiers for Skills
- The Gem Store is under New Management
You can view the entire blog article here. We'll see you in-game this weekend from June 8th-10th!