This is something fairly cool that the GuildWars team has cooked up. The official site has a feature up that takes a look at the skills used during the July 2007 Tournament Championship, even displaying the number of times the skill was used, the top equipped skills, etc.
Quick overview from the site:
- There were 164 unique skills used across all three chapters.
- The Top 5 most equipped skills were: Glyph of Lesser Energy (37), Reversal of Fortune (30), Resurrection Signet (27), Dismiss Condition (24), Aegis (21).
- The Top 5 most used skills were: Reversal of Fortune (1500), Dismiss Condition (856), Glyph of Lesser Energy (783), Light of Deliverance (738), Shield of Deflection (593).
- The Top 5 most interrupted/canceled skills were: Signet of Devotion (94), Light of Deliverance (50), Price of Failure (40), Aegis (39), Lightning Orb (38).
- No monks used Divert Hexes.
- Every team used Light of Deliverance.
- Light of Deliverance and Avatar of Melandru tied for the most equipped elite skill.
- Teams used 28 unique elite skills.
The lists are broken up into the brackets as well, so if you want to see who used what during the 1v1 Finals, for example, you can.
Any statistics buff will find this interesting, so if you want to read more, head over to the Skill Usage Charts on the GuildWars website.