The Bonus Mission Pack FAQ is now available on the GuildWars website. This FAQ provides most of the details you'll need to know about what the Bonus Mission Pack is, when it becomes available, and how to get ahold of it yourself.
A quick overview:
- The bonus mission pack allows players to:
- Earn unique rewards as you go face-to-face with Palawa Joko and his undead army as one of the key figures in the Battle of Jahai.
- Experience part of Cantha's turbulent past as you witness the violent Tengu Wars.
- Learn firsthand how the White Mantle rose to power in Kryta.
- Finally, discover what became of Gwen after the Charr invaded her home and the Searing destroyed everything she'd ever known.
So how do you gain access to the mission pack? It's pretty simple - just spend a total of $29 USD (€26/£17) or more in the Guild Wars In-Game Store or purchase and activate any product worth $29 USD (€26/£17) through the PlayNC online store, between Noon Pacific Time July 5, 2007 and Noon Pacific Time October 31, 2007.
The mission pack is slated to release in November. To read more, head over to the Bonus Mission Pack FAQ.