A new build of the 1.2 patch hit the test center tonight. Lots of good things coming. among them is marksmen balancing.
here are a few other tidbits
In-Game Mail Characters can now send and receive mail from any other character, including characters within the same account. Mail consists of text messages, and one item of any size and any amount of Palladium can be attached for delivery.
- Moloch has been further increased in difficulty, as well as being more resistant to Ignite and Ignite Damage. Be sure you’re well prepared before attempting to defeat him in Hardcore Elite Mode!
- Moloch drops the following additional, extra-rare loot for “head-holders” only:
- 1% chance to drop a Respec Attribute Token. This item allows a character to “zero out” all points put into attributes (Accuracy, Strength, Stamina, and Willpower) and freely reassign them. These tokens are tradable.
- 5% chance to drop one of a new class of dye kits that have intrinsic properties. These properties scale with the level of the item, so one gained from Moloch at level 50 will be better than one gained from Moloch at level 30. These dye kits are tradable. In order of least rare to most rare:
- A new boss monster, The Desiccator, has a 25% chance of appearing in The Deepest Wild zone. He should be extremely hard to kill, particularly solo or in small parties. As his health constantly regenerates, there is no guarantee a party will ever be able to kill him.
- When defeated, The Desiccator has a 20% chance to drop a “Mysterious Egg.”
- When placed in the Transmogrifying Cube, a Mysterious Egg will hatch into one of three new “pets with abilities”. These new pets and the Mysterious Egg are not tradable. These pets are:
- Nautilus – occasionally heals all friends in range
- Revenant – occasionally fires a spectral missile at enemies
- Heap Raptor – breaks all those pesky crates for you
Plus a lot more things. check the patch notes for more details.
No word as to when it will go live but if past patches are any indication a week or so with no major bugs on the TC will see it going live.