We had a chance to get together with Boris Ustaev, project lead of upcoming PC game from 2 Dawn Studios, Ravaged. This post-apocalyptic vehicular FPS has resistance soldiers fighting for humanity while scavengers look to control it completely. The game features over 30 vehicles and weapons, awesome maps, and 10 classes to choose from, but the team also hopes to set themselves apart from other first person shooters:
Focus on Fun
- Vehicles are fun to drive
- Crazy melee combat
- Fast-paced mayhem
- Cool characters
- Great new game modes
Skill is Needed
- Vehicles and weapons require skill to use, noobs beware!
Teamwork is Essential
- Tactics required! If you go it alone, your team won’t win. Many levels feature Capture the Resources game modes which requires teamwork and planning.
- Level have great depth, amazing places to climb and hide
- What if scenarios: snowed in cities, dried-up oceans and more
- Battles range in players from 16 (8v8) to 64 (32v32)
Focus on Community
- We care about your ideas and feedback and at every step of testing will be asking for your thoughts and working to make this the fun game you want to play!
They're currently at $34,941, over twice their original goal! If $50,000 is reached, they promise to design and create a new character skin for funders only. Their Kickstarter campaign ends Sunday, May 20th though, so don't wait if you want to get in on that!
Even better, they pledge to give back 5% of their profits from the finished product back into Kickstarter to help fund other peoples' dreams! To help out or find out more, visit their Kickstarter page or their official site. A load of screenshots and concept art: