Today, Kalypso Media released a trailer for its upcoming swashbuckling-themed empire-building game, Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants. Featuring battles for naval supremacy between Spain, England, France, and the Netherlands during the 17th century, players can choose between two paths: adventurer and trader. Maybe Kalypso’s adventurous trailer, showing off naval battles, goods trading and more, will help you to choose which path will be right for you!
Whether the bounty hunting, raiding, conquering path of the adventurer calls to you, or the economic mastery and city developing life of a trader is more your style, Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants is bound to satisfy your lust for naval domination. Full features include:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
For more on Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants be sure to hit up http://www.port-royale3.com/