Tripwire Interactive has announced some special Christmas bonuses for their popular cooperative survival-horror FPS, Killing Floor.
The Twisted Christmas Event starts tomorrow - December 7th - and wraps up on January 4th. The event includes a brand new level, the Ice Cave, and some delightfully twisted Christmas music to accompany your slaughter. But that's not all! Tripwire is also bringing out the big guns with the Winter Weapon Pack, seen here.
The Winter Weapon Pack features:
- The Sharpshooter gets a shiny .44 Magnum revolver - good for dual-wielding for even more stopping power.
- The Commando picks up a US Army surplus M-4 Carbine, with a nice, new red dot sight fitted.
- For Demolitions, we've removed the sight and added the under-slung M-203 single shot grenade launcher. Wonderful all-purpose weapon!
- Support Specialists can get their hands on a semi-automatic combat shotgun.
- Berserkers can go all Scottish, with a massive two-handed Claymore. Perfect for the holiday season...
- Following on from Horzine's earlier experiments with healing darts, they have now provided the Medic with an MP5 machine pistol, mounting a dart-firing device.
- Ripped from the arm of a dead Husk the Firebug gets his asbestos-covered hands on the fireball launching Huskgun!!! Charge this baby up and watch the zeds explode in a ball of flames!