Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games announced today that King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame is now available for PC through retail and all major digital download portals, priced at $39.99. A demo is also available for those who want to try before they buy, at http://www.kingarthurii.com/media/demos.
A sequel to 2009's RTS and RPG hybrid, King Arthur II pushes the boundaries of the genre even further! Here's what players can expect:
- Enter the dark fantasy world of Britannia! King Arthur is now the Maimed King, struggling to restore his ravaged lands and find the cure for his affliction – even if this means that he must send his armies into the most perilous battles of all time!
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events.
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers, flying fantasy monsters and intense boss fights.
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells.
- Forge new, powerful artifacts from your possessed items to reuse them as your heroes level-up.
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers and colourful background stories.
For more information about King Arthur II, visit http://www.kingarthurthewargame.com/2/index.html.