The Riot team takes us through the ins and outs of Hecarim, The Shadow of War in this League of Legends Champion Spotlight. A towering, armored specter, destruction stays on his mind. His abilities include:
- Warpath (Passive) – Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to a percentage of his bonus movement speed.
- Rampage – Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies dealing physical damage.
- Spirit of Dread - Hecarim deals magic damage to nearby enemies for a short duration. Hecarim gains health equal to a percentage of any damage those enemies suffer.
- Devastating Charge - Hecarim gains increasing movement speed for a short duration. His next attack knocks the target back and deals additional physical damage based on the distance he has traveled since activating the ability.
- Onslaught of Shadows (Ultimate) - Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing magic damage in a line. Hecarim creates a shockwave when he finishes his charge, dealing additional magic damage to nearby enemies causing them to flee in terror.
In addition to Hecarim himself, two skins have been added to the store as well, Reaper Hecarim and Blood Knight Hecarim, as well as various other game tweaks. Full patch notes can be found at the official League of Legends site.
For in-depth information about League of Legends, including strategy, champion, and gameplay guides, check out LoLPro.com!