The Riot team takes us through the ins and outs of Varus, the Arrow of Retribution in this League of Legends Champion Spotlight. His abilities:
- Piercing Arrow - Varus readies and then fires a powerful shot that gains extra range and damage the longer he spends preparing to fire.
- Blighted Quiver - Varus' basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and apply Blight. Varus' other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage based on the target's maximum health.
- Hail of Arrows - Varus fires a hail of arrows that deal physical damage and desecrate the ground. Desecrated ground slows enemies' Movement Speed and reduces their healing and regeneration.
- Chain of Corruption - Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that immobilizes the first enemy champion hit and then spreads towards nearby uninfected champions, immobilizing them too on contact.
- Living Vengeance - On kill or assist, Varus temporarily gains Attack Speed. This bonus is larger if the enemy is a champion.