Innova has announced that the first content update to Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction is in development! Chapter Tauti brings improvements and fresh content to this competitive MMORPG, and will release sometime this summer. Here's a rundown of main features so far:
- Festival of Chaos Zone - will tempt and richly reward high-level players with daily 'last man standing' player-vs-player events
- Clan Features:
- Bonus-granting flags and pets
- Clan leaders will also be able to align their clans with the forces of Darkness or Light - each choice affects the atmosphere of the castle, and brings unique privileges to the entire clan.
- Overhauled weapons attributes system will allow players to incorporate both PvE and PvP attributes to their weapons of choice
- Many new siege and class-related quests
- Skill changes
- New talismans
“With Tauti, Goddess Of Destruction - already the biggest update in the history of Lineage II - gets even bigger and better, and we can't wait for our players to experience it,” said Marat Steblev, PR Director at Innova. “We will reveal further details in the coming months, but we can already say that with Tauti, leveling up in Lineage II has never been so easy, especially for new players.”
For more information about chapter Tauti for Lineage II - Goddess of Destruction, head to the official forums. More is to be revealed in the months ahead!