The main change in this patch is the amount of seeds you can regain from farming. Before the patch is was possible to farm for an hour or so at tier 3 mastery and make between 100-200s. This has since been changed and there are many changes to farming to come. Follow the link at the bottom of the post to read upcoming changes. But ... on to the patch notes:
- Item damage upon defeat will no longer occur until the player reaches level 10. Once you hit level 10 all bets are off, but you get a free ride 'til then! Keep in mind that item wear still occurs during combat.
- The repair cost has been lowered on some uncommon/rare jewellery, weapons, shields, and clothing.
- Signature, Elite, and Boss monsters drop more money.
- Pipeweed seed processing recipes now only give out 1 seed instead of 3, like they were always supposed to. (Farmers, please drop the pitchforks! There are changes coming to better your plight. More details to follow.)
- Fixed a problem in the "A Road Through the Dark" instance that was causing the second door in the instance to sometimes not open.
- Fixed problems with NPCs that had a ring but would not interact with the player. Constable Bolger, Jolly Smallburrow, Isembard Took and The Lynx Mother should all be fixed by this.
- For Windows Vista users, Texture Detail is now set to High when overall graphics settings are set to Very High or Ultra High. Previously (and still true for non-Vista machines), these graphics settings would set Texture Detail to very high. People will still be able to manually set their Texture Detail to Very High, but it won't ever default that high on Vista.
- The NPC Nási (which when translated was Nazi in French) is now named Morór.
- Quest - The Oathbreakers - The Oath-Breaker Captain will get reset if you log off during combat. You will not be able to complete the quest if you do this.
Link to the up coming farming changes: http://community.codemasters.com/foru.../showpost.php?p=2517047&postcount=5