Saphience from the LOTRO team gives the community a quick update on Gamescom, swag, Lore-Master and Minstrel Dev Diaries, The Free Peoples' Press and a new track from Chance Thomas.
LOTRO is an award-winning free-to-play MMORPG featuring the familiar people, places, and monsters from one of the most famous fantasy universes of all time. When Riders of Rohancomes September 5th, you'll be able to:
- Join with the Rohirrim and ride across the sprawling Plains of Rohan
- Witness the breaking of the Fellowship at Amon Hen
- Forge alliances with the Ents of Fangorn
- Aid Éomer, adopted son of Théoden, as he seeks to protect his homeland from the growing Shadow.
- Level to the increased cap of 85
- Ride your own custom steed in mounted combat, and gather your fellows to fight against Warbands, contingents of roving warg riders that have been scouted all over the Plains of Rohan, the largest landscape released so far.
Be sure to visit http://www.lotro.com/ for more information and to learn how to get started!
Don't miss our Gamescom 2012 News Center sponsored by Guardians of Middle-Earth - keep checking back here and over at FPS General, as we'll be updating throughout the entire event with huge announcements, great new features from the development teams themselves, and more!