In the latest developer diary, the team responsible for Riders of Rohan explores all of the new zones and dungeons that come with the expansion, and the preparation that has gone into them.
LOTRO is an award-winning free-to-play MMORPG featuring the familiar people, places, and monsters from one of the most famous fantasy universes of all time. When Riders of Rohan comes October 15th, you'll be able to:
- Join with the Rohirrim and ride across the sprawling Plains of Rohan
- Witness the breaking of the Fellowship at Amon Hen
- Forge alliances with the Ents of Fangorn
- Aid Éomer, adopted son of Théoden, as he seeks to protect his homeland from the growing Shadow.
- Level to the increased cap of 85
- Ride your own custom steed in mounted combat, and gather your fellows to fight against Warbands, contingents of roving warg riders that have been scouted all over the Plains of Rohan, the largest landscape released so far.
Be sure to visit http://www.lotro.com/ for more information and to learn how to get started, and check out the endgame and level 85 screenshots below: