Gazillion gives us a look into just who is giving voice to all the iconic characters in Marvel Heroes, along with an inside peek at the process involved. Join Steve Blum, Nolan North, Tara Strong, Keith David, Dave Boat, Lex Lang, and several others in the newest Developer Diary video.
Marvel Heroes is an upcoming free-to-play action MMORPG which blends persistent worlds, multiple people on the same maps, co-op quests, an economy, and more into a neat, well-polished package. Pick from a number of popular Marvel heroes, and customize each to play very differently as you level up and progress through the game, using various talents, skills, and statting.
- Play for FREE: Experience the entire game without paying any money. If you choose, you can shop in the in-game store for even more heroes and items.
- Battle as Marvel Super Heroes: Play as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man, Captain America and many other famous heroes.
- Customize Your Hero: Make your Hero unique with a range of spectacular powers and costumes. Discover enhancements to increase your hero's power.
- Explore the Marvel Universe: Visit famous locations from the Marvel Universe, from Avengers Tower to Mutant Town to the Savage Land.
- Fight Incredible Enemies: Smash through hordes of Marvel enemies and face off against iconic super villains.
- Team Up With Friends: Join with your friends as you fight your way through the game.
Be sure to stay tuned to Curse for more Marvel Heroes news, and don't miss our ultimate Marvel Heroes resource: The Marvel Heroes Wiki!