Rockstar has released a ton of data concerning their DLC plans for Max Payne 3 in the coming year, giving us a ballpark release schedule and a sneak peek of what we can expect from the first pack.
It looks like you'll actually be able to buy a 'Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass', allowing players access to all upcoming Max Payne 3 DLC for 2400 MS Points on Xbox LIVE and $29.99 on the Playstation Network. Here's a tentative release schedule with any information we've been able to find on the packs themselves:
• Local Justice Map Pack - will include the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer multiplayer modes. The pack will also feature two additional maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer, new precinct-themed multiplayer avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more.
• Disorganized Crime Map Pack
• Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack
• Hostage Negotiation Map Pack
• New York Minute Co-Op Pack
• Painful Memories Map Pack
• Trickle Down Economics Map Pack
Max Payne 3 is due out on May 15th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with the PC version launching the 29th. More information can be found at http://www.rockstargames.com/.