Rockstar has announced the release of its first DLC pack for Max Payne 3: Local Justice. Today players everywhere can get this pack on Xbox Live and PSN, but PC users will have to wait until July 17th. New content includes:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
The Local Justice Pack is available during launch week for a discounted price of 480 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or $5.99 on PSN and PC, after which point it will return to its normal price of 640 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or $7.99 on PSN and PC.
Naturally, Rockstar Pass holders will receive this pack free of charge! Visit http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/ for more information.