Rockstar has announced details concerning August's Max Payne 3 DLC, Disorganized Crime. Battle above the streets surrounding Max's old apartment in the new Hoboken Rooftops multiplayer map, and enjoy several new modifiers for Arcade Mode's Score Attack:
- Explosive Rounds to give your bullets a little extra BOOM
- Lone Wolf AI for more aggressive enemies
- Headshots Only, where the only way to kill your enemies is with a bullet in the head.
In addition, three packs are coming up in the next few months, featuring co-op content, new maps, and more!
- Hostage Negotiation Map Pack: September
- Painful Memories Map Pack: October
- Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack: October
You can get Disorganized Crime for free when it's released this month - stay tuned for details and be sure to visit http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/ for more information!