Infinite and Piranha Games announced the launch of highly anticipated update 'Camo Spec' for MechWarrior Online today, which brings a load of customization options and a new map to the tactical BattleMech simulation set in 3049 AD.
So what exactly will players be able to do with this patch? We're glad you asked; here's a rundown:
- Stand out with the new 'Dazzle' pattern scheme on any Mech, or wait for the 'Urban Block' and 'Woodland' designs which will go live in the next few weeks.
- The 'Phraken' pattern is now available for the recently launched Cataphract Mech.
- Decorate your cockpit with the new Hula Girl, colorful faction banners, and other fun items - each cockpit can hold up to three decorative items you can purchase or earn.
- The familiar original 'Bitching Betty' voice is back
- Environment setting Frozen City at Night is live: Tangle with your opponents as you dodge through the huge shadows, with very large shooting lanes as the fog has disappeared entirely. Frozen City at Night requires new strategies and tactics for your lances if you are going to maintain a stronghold in the area.