Electronic Arts brought their A-Game to Gamescom this year, that much is apparent. With strong showings from Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Battlefield 3, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and even more great games outside of the first-person shooter genre, EA has much to be proud of.
We wanted to make sure that none of the great conferences went under your radar. With the flood of news and media coming out of Cologne, Germany, this is a real risk. Some of what EA had to show off, included:
- Battlefield 3 Premium Press Conference
- Crysis 3 Presentation, With Rasmus Hojengaard of Crytek
- Dead Space 3 Presentation, With Jesse Abney of Visceral Games
- SimCity Presentation
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter Presentation
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Demo
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Presentation with BioWare
If you're interested, you can also check out the full 1 hour, 17 minute presentation embedded above.