Omerta is the newest management sim published by Kalypso featuring the 1920's prohibition, slated to be the world's biggest mafia game around! Work your way up as a powerful mobster on the macro level. Join Pico above as she has a chat with Ted about the game's content and development.
Some gameplay features:
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
- A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
For more information about Omerta, check out their page on Kalypso's site - hopefully we'll see more from them on the web front soon. Don't forget to subscribe to Curse Entertainment for constant updates and exclusives on your favorite games!