A lot of bug fixes has been made to Pirates of the Burning sea. Good stuff. Build 126.96.36.199 is a larger download then the previous patches. See below for more information.
- New logout system that particularly improves logout in the Open Sea. Read this devlog for details.
- Unrest supply bundles finally work. We’ve added the turn-in missions for these so you can produce them and hand them in to generate unrest on an enemy port. Read this other devlog from Rev on Conquest and PvP improvements.
- Rare pirate gang spawns are now twice as frequent as before, so those bounty missions won’t be so hard.
- We fixed the bug that would cause an NPC you attacked in the Open Sea to spawn a different kind of ship when the battle started.
- We shut up the Auctioneer!
Full notes here. Yaaarrr.