RaiderZ is now available for play, announced Gameforge and Perfect World Entertainment today. The free-to-play action MMORPG is fresh off of a great beta phase - here's what Product Director Rüdiger Mörsch had to say:
In RaiderZ, players plot against epic boss monsters who will eat, throw, and stomp on you to win. Unique characters can be built using the freeform skill system, giving you the advantage if you play your cards right. With heavy emphasis on teamwork, the game's tagline reads "Hunt together or die alone."
• Gripping battles against impressive, unpredictable boss monsters
• Non-targeting combat system
• Extensive character customisation through over 350 comprehensive talents and versatile equipment
• PvP challenges and a guild system
• Varied quest system and raid instances
The team promises a fantastic winter event and in early 2013 the first major content update, Patch 1.1. For more information head to http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/, and be sure to check out our full range of launch screenshots in the gallery below! Want to learn even more? Check out Curse's interview with Chris from Perfect World at our YouTube channel!