Alienware and 2 Dawn Studios are teaming up to give PAX-goers this weekend the chance to try out Ravaged! Over at booth #3636, the Ravaged tournament will take place each day with a total of 12 matches over three days. Gamers can play 8v8 as either the 'Resistance' or the 'Scavengers' in Capture the Resources modes on the Liberty and Canyon maps. Each winner, a total of 96, will also receive a surprise gift!
Tournament Schedule (to be livestreamed at http://www.twitch.tv/alienwarearena):
Friday, August 31 (Liberty Map): 2:45 - 4:15 pm
Saturday, September 1 (Canyon Map): 1:00 - 2:15 pm
Sunday, September 2 (Canyon Map): 10:30 – 11:45 am
This post-apocalyptic vehicular FPS has resistance soldiers fighting for humanity while scavengers look to control it completely. The game features over 30 vehicles and weapons, awesome maps, and 10 classes to choose from, but the team also hopes to set themselves apart from other first person shooters:
Focus on Fun
- Vehicles are fun to drive
- Crazy melee combat
- Fast-paced mayhem
- Cool characters
- Great new game modes
Skill is Needed
- Vehicles and weapons require skill to use, noobs beware!
Teamwork is Essential
- Tactics required! If you go it alone, your team won’t win. Many levels feature Capture the Resources game modes which requires teamwork and planning.
- Level have great depth, amazing places to climb and hide
- What if scenarios: snowed in cities, dried-up oceans and more
- Battles range in players from 16 (8v8) to 64 (32v32)