2 Dawn Games and Reverb Publishing are celebrating, as Ravaged is now available for PC gamers worldwide on Steam, Origin, 2dawn.com, and other digital retailers. A free playable demo is also available on Steam that is compatible with the retail version, allowing demo players and retail players to play in the same matches.
“Ravaged is a post-doomsday shooter that sets itself apart from the competition with brutal kills, gorgeous graphics, a wide variety of weapons and vehicles, and a pace and flow that ensures matches are enjoyable bouts of controlled chaos,” said Brian Harvey, director of strategic partnerships with Reverb Publishing. “It has the best assortment of features catering to the PC gaming audience that is continuing to show its support for the resurgence of first-person shooters on the platform.”
This post-apocalyptic vehicular FPS has resistance soldiers fighting for humanity while scavengers look to control it completely. The game features over 30 vehicles and weapons, awesome maps, and 10 classes to choose from, but the team also hopes to set themselves apart from other first person shooters:
Focus on Fun
- Vehicles are fun to drive
- Crazy melee combat
- Fast-paced mayhem
- Cool characters
- Great new game modes
Skill is Needed
- Vehicles and weapons require skill to use, noobs beware!
Teamwork is Essential
- Tactics required! If you go it alone, your team won’t win. Many levels feature Capture the Resources game modes which requires teamwork and planning.
- Level have great depth, amazing places to climb and hide
- What if scenarios: snowed in cities, dried-up oceans and more
- Battles range in players from 16 (8v8) to 64 (32v32)