2 Dawn Games has happily announced today that a demo is now available for the newly launched Ravaged!
This post-apocalyptic vehicular FPS has resistance soldiers fighting for humanity while scavengers look to control it completely. The game features over 40 vehicles and weapons, eight awesome maps, and ten classes to choose from. Some changes have also been made since launch, based on feedback from the community:
- Dedicated server files now available for players and clans to host their own games
- Improved browser filter options added
- Quick Match has been added (for joining the best server)
- The Liberty map has been added to the demo
- The demo now includes two modes: Capture the Resources (Canyon) and Thrust (Liberty)
- Additional protection has been provided to re-spawning players, including 1) When in the main base, re-spawning players get 15 seconds of “god mode”; 2) There is no protection when main base is final target for opposing team in Thrust
- Weapon-based vehicles are more balanced
- The harpoon, crossbow and rocket truck artillery have been balanced
- The minimum votes for kicking has been adjusted
- "Spectate” button has been moved
- Selected weapon highlighting has been fixed
- Performance optimizations
Interested? You can download the demo from Steam for free now by heading to http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/96308/. You'll be able to check out two gameplay modes and maps. To find out more or to purchase for $24.99, check out http://www.2dawn.com/!