Trion Worlds has announced today that their newest content patch for RIFT, 1.8: Infernal Dawn is now live!
Telarans tremble in fear as the Ascended face their greatest threat yet: the dragons of Fire and Earth have joined to reduce Telara to glittering slag. Face off against Laethys, Maelforge, and their lieutenants in a new 20-player raid. Measure your might on competitive leaderboards, go on an Instant Adventure in the tropics of Ember Isle, or grab a fishing pole and relax with two new tradeskills, Fishing and Survival.
Here's what players can expect when they log in:
- New 20-player Raid – Infernal Dawn: Two dragons – seven huge bosses total – await in the heart of fire!
- Leaderboards: Compete to be the best in all aspects of play.
- Fishing and Survival: New tradeskills let you live off the land.
- Guild Finder: Find a home or new recruits with the click of a button.
- Instant Adventure on Ember Isle: New challenges and adventures await, on-demand.
- World Event – War of the Wanton Maw: Earn one of the Carnival of the Ascended mounts.
In celebration, several events are going down on servers now, including new dailies and event rifts for currency that can get you special prizes, a fight against the golden queen with 4 of your friends, and The War of the Wanton Maw!
RIFT is a fantasy-themed MMORPG from Trion Worlds, featuring PvP, raids, elemental battles, and constant new content.Learn more by checking out http://telarapedia.com/. RIFT Lite will let you experience the game for FREE, so be sure to head over to http://RIFTgame.com/riftlite to give it a shot!