Bethesda Softworks has announced that the 1.2 patch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be deploying this week. What's even better than that is they've included a full list of patch notes. What's even better than that is that the patch is already live on PlayStation 3!
The update is set to include the following bugfixes and changes:
UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
Bethesda Softworks also has vowed to continue listening to user feedback on the forums, blogs and so forth to get the most feedback possible.
If you're playing Skyrim on PC, you will definitely want to stop by SkyrimForge to check out the latest and best user-made mods. Take a look at some of our favorites to get an idea about what kind of mods you can find on SkyrimForge.