Sony Online Entertainment has published the patch notes for their MMO Star Wars Galaxies.
Star Destroyer Heroic Encounter:
- Players should be less likely to be dropped to Corellia when attempting to enter the rogue Star Destroyer from a multi-player ship.
- Players will now be confined to the Blackguard cloning room while an event is in progress.
- The squad leader event will now reset more quickly if failed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed traps to be dropped in houses and then moved around with decoration options.
- Preparation and Decoy no longer show in other players' combat messages.
- Spies can now abandon quests while stealthed.
- Mon Calamari, Wookiees, and Ithorians can now wear the stealth gloves granted for their profession.
- Changed Covert Mastery expertise from "Reduces the action cost of Smoke bombs, Without a Trace, and Burst of Shadows by 10% per point" to "Single target direct attacks that fail to hit their target (Miss, Dodge, Parry) cost 0 action".
Read more here.