Patch #5 seems to offer us a variety of Balance changes, and a single Bug Fix. I'm sure there's going to be tons more Balance changes, even after the game is released, however getting the kinks worked out is a biggie.
StarCraft II Beta – Patch 5 (version 0.7.0.14356)
The latest patch notes can always be found on the StarCraft II Beta General Discussion forum.
- Cybernetics Core
- Warp Gate research time increased from 60 seconds to 140 seconds.
- Burrow research time increased from 50 seconds to 100 seconds.
- Burrow research cost increased from 50 Minerals and 50 Vespene Gas to 100 Minerals and 100 Vespene Gas.
- Nydus Network
- Nydus Worm build time increased from 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- The delay between attacks has been increased from 0.75 seconds to 0.83 seconds.
- Neural Parasite has been redesigned:
- The limited duration of 10 seconds has been removed.
- Can no longer target air units.
- Cast range decreased from 9 to 7.
- Burrowed Infestor move speed decreased from 1.5 to 1.
- Infestor life decreased from 120 to 90.
- Infestors that are burrowed now have the same threat level as above-ground units for the purposes of automatically acquiring targets.
- Fixed an issue with High graphics settings that could cause particles not to render.