Beta Patch 7 has now been released and consists of Balance Changes, for the most part. The Thors now have splash damage to air targets, so no more worrying about Mass Muta's. Photon Cannons have also received a health buff, which should help Protoss players out in the early game.
StarCraft II Beta – Patch 7 (version 0.9.0.14621B)
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23094049316&sid=5000
- The health has been increased from 130 to 140.
- Missile Turret
- The damage has been changed from 7+7 armored to 12.
- Anti-Air damage has been decreased from 10+6 light to 8+4 light.
- Anti-Air attack now deals splash damage in a 0.5 radius.
- High Templar
- The Psi Storm radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5.
- Photon Cannon
- Life and Shield values have been increased from 125/125 to 150/150.
- Damage has been decreased from 25 to 20.
- Organic Carapace no longer grants bonus regeneration to unburrowed roaches.
- Spine Crawler
- Damage has been increased from 20+10 armored to 25+5 armored.
- Attack period decreased from 2.2 to 1.6.
- Spore Crawler
- The cost has been decreased from 100 to 75.
- Fixed an issue in which players would desync when matched against others with certain CPUs.