Patch 12 wasn't anything huge for the SC2 Beta. This time around, Protoss received really minor nerfs, the Terran Thor's model had some adjusting, the Zerg supply for a Roach doubled, and a crash bug was fixed. For anyone interested in Galaxy Edit, the undocumented Map Editor changes can be found on SC2Mapster.
StarCraft II Beta -- Patch 12 (version 0.14.0.15343)
The latest patch notes can always be found on our StarCraft II Beta General Discussion forum.
- Build time increased from 35 to 45.
- Life and shield values decreased from 550/550 to 400/400.
- Vortex now removes Force Fields within its area of effect.
- Radius decreased from 1.375 to 0.8125.
- Model size reduced to match new radius.
- Supply count increased from 1 to 2.
- Several Hotkey changes have been made (German client only).
- Fixed a crash which sometimes occurred when quitting the program.
StarCraft II Beta -- Patch 12.1 (version 0.14.1.15392)
- (Mac Only) Fixed an issue introduced in patch 12 where unusually large error logs were being produced when crashes occurred. Crash logs can be found here: /Users/<username>/Documents/Blizzard/StarCraft II Beta/GameLogs/