Patch 16 has just been released today to kick off Phase 2 of the Beta. However, the servers are still down, i'm thinking that should change in the very near future. There's been several interest changes, I recommend you check out the notes below. As always, you can read about the Undocumented Editor changes on SC2Mapster.
StarCraft II Beta – Patch 16 (version 0.19.0.15976)
- Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
- Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player's character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
- Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
- All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
- All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
- Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
- Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.
- Frenzy spell removed.
- Infested Terran spell added.
- Infested Terran spell removed.
- Now immune to stuns and mind control.