Patch 18 for the SC2 Beta was released yesterday and fixed some minor Bugs. Blizzard insisted on sticking the Mac GalaxyEdit note into Patch 18, though it was released with the last patch . While there isn't much to talk about here, this is the final patch of the SC2: Wings of Liberty Beta. The servers have gone down within the last few hours and the Beta has come to an end. We hope to see everyone in the live version of the game on the 27th of this month; enjoy! And don't forget, as always, Undocumented Editor Changes and the best resource for Custom Map authors (and players!) can be found on SC2Mapster!
StarCraft II Beta - Patch 18 (version 0.21.0.16094)
- The Mac StarCraft II Editor is now available!
- Burrowed Ultralisks now have the correct 500 hit points while burrowed.
- Fixed an issue where custom maps utilizing custom loading screens could cause players to lag or be dropped from Battle.net.
- Fixed an issue during replays when rewinding could cause the replay to desync.
- Fixed an issue with in-game menus causing performance issues.