SteelSeries, partnered with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, has released a matte-pink edition of one of their premium-quality headsets, the Siberia v2. From now until October, 10% of all purchases of this set from the SteelSeries Web Shop will be donated to the non-profit organization with the goal of raising at least $10,000 for the cause.
“We’re proud to be working with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and are thrilled to be giving our customers a chance to purchase a premium-quality gaming and entertainment headset that will also benefit a cause that is recognized and important to so many,” said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO. “It is our goal to reach, and hopefully exceed, a donation amount of $10,000 between now and October which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, for BCRF from this campaign.”
The sweetly colored headset could make a perfect gift for a loved one to pull them into the gaming world, and has the following features:
- A unique over-the-head suspension design
- 50mm driver units that output loud and clear sound
- Thick leather ear-cups that isolate outside noise
- Double-braided nylon cord with an in-line volume and mute control
- A retractable uni-directional microphone for convenience in switching the headset from a sound and communication headset on your PC for gaming and VoIP, to a headphone for listening to music and movies on your mobile device
Now available for $89.99 on the SteelSeries web shop, the Siberia v2 Pink Edition also gives you an option at checkout to include donations to the BCRF beyond the 10% from sale! Visit http://steelseries.com/pink for more information and full technical details.