Players of Sword of the New World: Granado Espada will be getting a new expansion named "Manifest Destiny" from K2 Network.
In order to give some fresh content in Granado Espada, K2 Network has included the following things in the 2.4 patch, Manifest Destiny :
Table of Contents
Come and relax on the beautiful beaches of Gigante Island. The ferry to Gigante Island can be found in the Port of Coimbra, waiting for new vacationers to come aboard. During your stay on the Island please take advantage of the hospitality by participating in one or more of the myriad games available.
The great Rock-Paper-Scissors Champion himself – Tiburon, is challenging all comers to take his crown by beating him at his own game. And to make it interesting, he is wagering Enchantment Chips! Or perhaps you are more interested in less risky games and will try your hand at Catching Cabybaras or Crushing Watermelons.
If blood is more to your style, enter the Battle Ring in Gigante Beach. The Battle Ring allows you to see just how good you are in a fight against mighty adversaries. Better bring out your best, because other families may just be watching YOU bleed. Prizes galore await the winners of these games, so play hard and play to win.
Located on Fire Isle, Bellem's Relic is the name of the ruins (channel 1 only) where pioneers will find many new and haunting creatures. In order to gain entry you will need to acquire a Key of Bellem. And only within a specific time of the day will the key allow entry. Anything more specific about the ruins is still a mystery to be solved by the most courageous of pioneering families. There are rumored to be treasure chests with extremely rare items contained within, but these are tales told by the … not-quite-sane survivors.
Andre's Ultimately Fabulous Competition
Andre's UFC Rules:
- All families are considered enemies except for squad members. Faction members not in the squad are deemed enemies as well.
- You cannot view another's family name or detailed information.
- The ability to "Force Attack" is disabled during the Competition.
- Hero Seals will be awarded to the winners of the competition which players can redeem for Fantazztic prizes!
- At several points during the melee there is a chance for a Raid Boss to appear. Players will have to choose to either fight each other or fight the Boss. Choose wisely.
In an effort to promote his Ultimately Fabulous Competition across the land, Andre has decided to host his Competitions outside of each of the three (3) main cities of the New World.
- Andre's UFC - Poison Yard
● Starts twice a day (8pm and 10.30pm PST) at the Coimbra Nimraldi Bridge
● If you managed to obtain the Hero's Seal from the event, you can receive your rewards from the NPC found at Coimbra Nimraldi Bridge
- Andre's UFC - Battle Colosseum
● Starts twice a day (7.30pm and 10pm PST) at the Reboldeaux Queen's Gate. Only families who are below Level 100 are allowed to compete.
● If you managed to obtain the Hero's Seal from the event, you can receive your rewards from the NPC found at Reboldeaux Queen's Gate
- Andre's UFC - Secret Temple
● Starts twice a day (8:30pm and 11pm PST) at Thueringen Lakeside. Only the most Veteran of families will be allowed to compete in this most challenging fight.
● If you managed to obtain the Hero's Seal from the event, you can receive your rewards from the NPC found at Thueringen Lakeside.
- Angie :
o Reported to be the niece of Jack the Engineer (located at Queen's Stone Pit), Angie has learned how to construct many useful devices. But, unlike her uncle, she yearns for the thrill of exploration. Will your family be the one to show her the New World?
- Mi Karjalain :
o Tired of simply gem-crafting in the City of Auch, she has decided to venture out into the unknown with a select pioneering family.
- Viki :
o A sick little boy living in El Tejado Verde, he is being treated by Dr. Torsche and it seems he has been learning some… interesting new tricks.
- Soso :
o Located on Gigante Island, she is involved in the Otite trades as an investigator. She has been well trained by her strict father in the martial arts and the use of Ice.
- New Veteran level Boots and Gloves have been added to the game.
- Additional Level 4 Mission Lobby Summon Stones:
o You can use Family Reputation to trade for the mission items. On Gigante Island you can find the "Mission Lobby Trader" NPC where you can spend 1,000 reputation to receive a random Lobby Summon Stone.
- Added new necklace recipes to the Precious Metal Merchant in the City of Auch.
- New gem recipes are available at the Precious Metal Merchant in the City of Auch.
- New costume recipes are available through Andre in Reboldeaux.
- New temporary back costume recipes are available through the Temporary Costume Merchant in major cites.
- Added new Premium Item: UPC Costumes for the following UPCs: M'Boma, Lisa, Claude, Catherine and Alejandro.
- Added new Premium Item: Costumes for the following classes: Fighter, Wizard, Musketeer and Elementalist.
- Added new Premium Item: Lacquer. This item will protect your items from breaking when failing during the Upgrade Process.
- Added new Premium Item: 10 Karjalain Boxes
- Added new Premium Item: 10 Eyewear Boxes
- Added new Premium Items: An assortment of temporary back items that give buffs.
- Edited level names for Combat/Tactics Manuals. They are now as follows: Basic (10%), Medium (15%) and Expert (20%).
- Returned Costume Packages.
- Changed the tradablility of mulitiple premium items
- Bayonets now functions more like rifles.
- Added family monsters in lower level areas which will give more experience when killed. When any elite monsters appear, random amounts of other monsters will also appear together.
- Reflection has been changed to Energy Shield.
o While active, Energy Shield will protect the user from damage by consuming SP instead of HP.
- Decreased the Levitation stance attack range.
- Increased the cooldown time for Photon Splash and Hole of Darkness.
- Added reagent for Photon Splash: One Magical Orb.
- Added reagent for Hole of Darkness: Two Magical Orbs.
- Reduced Mental RES when using Magical Piercing.
- Removed the decreased movement speed and DEF when using Invisible Stalker.
- Activate Mana has been changed to Elemental Protection.
o This skill defends against any attack once. After blocking the attack, Elemental Protection fades.
- Increased damage of Meteor Strike, Firewall, Blazing Pillar and Volcanic Eruption.
- Increased damage for Will of the Warrior buff and removed increase attack speed.
- Corrected Karjalain's name.
- Corrected Gertrude's name.
- Added Class Skill: Earth Mental Attack.
o Increases DEF, all RES and adds Mental ATK at the cost of decreased movement speed.
- Added Class Skill Violent Wind Attack
o Increases ATK speed, movement speed and adds Lightning ATK at the cost of decreased DEF.
- Item drop rates in Katovic Snowfield have been adjusted: Item drop rates are raised for those materials needed to forge specialty items in the area.
- PvP Ranking Displaying Soldier Removed
- Resuscitation & Dispel Magic skills have been made ineffective against neutral families.
- Family reputation of families with a reputation of over 200 was initialized to 200.
- Increased chances of items appearing in a Bellem's Box.
- Initial Quarter Slots have been increased to 15. This should affect ALL players who previously had less than 15 Quarter Slots.
- Added 5th Quarters, players can now unlock up to 45 characters
- Remaining time for buffs will be indicated on the buff icon when you mouse over it.
- Implemented the 5 second rule when logging out, summoning a warp, exiting the program and moving to the Quarters. Players will now have to wait 5 seconds to use any of the above methods while in the field. If the player enters combat, then the 5 seconds countdown will be cancelled.
- Removed Costume selection at the character creation screen.
- Removed viewable character levels.
- Removed Lock Defend Mode.
- Armor will now change your character's appearance. Try different armor and see how you look.
o Costumes will still over-write your character's appearance.
- Corrected numerous text issues.
- Corrected issues with the term "Squad" being used when "Clan" should be used.
- Corrected numerous bugs.
- Corrected HP display errors when raiding high level monsters.
- Corrected several raid bosses' HP regeneration rate.
- Increased the chances of obtaining unique or elite items in Lobby Mission Level 1, 2 and 3.
- Players will automatically be moved to the Quarters after 90 seconds of inactivity in Raid Dungeons.
- Increased the spawn-rate of boss monsters.
- Decreased the chances of unequipped items dropping items while in Baron Mode.
- Added a chance to drop equipped items at high Baron Levels.
- Increased difficulty to remove baron mode.
- Weighted the number of items that can drop in Baron Mode based on Baron Level.
- Corrected issues with the term "Vernon" being used when "Baron" should be used.
- Increased chance for whole stacks of items to drop when killed while in Baron Mode.
- Resuscitation (Life's Breath) can only be used on Clan or Squad members
- Upon right-clicking on the player's name in the chat window, you will be able to use the following functions: Whisper, Squad Invitation, Family Profile, Register Friend and Report User.
- Changed the in-system message colors
o New colors were designated to prevent confusion as most system messages and microphone shouts were of the same color.
- Added a new Bullet Charger next to the Equipment Merchant in each town.
- Players are now able to store Premium Items in their warehouse.
- Fixed an error that preventing Faction Wars from running.
- Fixed an error that prevented player's votes from being tallied.
- The Guards throughout the New World have bonded together and have begun imprisoning especially disruptive pioneering families. Be careful not to incur their wrath or you may find yourselves behind bars.
- Clarified Text on numerous UI Windows.
- Clarified numerous tooltip messages.
- Clarified several terms including ATK (Striking Power), AR (Attack Rating), DR (Defense Rating) and others.
- Moved and renamed Andre's Costume Box. It is now know as the Costume Collection Chest and can be found next to the Way Point in all major cities.
- Renamed a number of extraneous NPCs.
- Moved Election Boxes near the Way Point in all major cities.
- Added an election NPC near Election Boxes in all major cities.
o The Election Guide NPC will guide you in the election process and reward a prize for voting.
- Characters that were created BEFORE the release of the Manifest Destiny patch have been allowed to keep their old costumes. This means they are unable to change their appearance with armor. Premium users may submit a ticket and request this feature be changed to the new version of the costume system.
o Please note: You MUST be a Premium User (Purchased Gold within the past 30 days) to have this changed and it may take up to 14 days to correct the issue on your account.
- Players can purchase up 36 Quarter Slots using vis. After obtain 36 slots players must buy a Quarter Slot Permit from the Cash Shop to increase their Quarter Slots to 45.