NCSoft have published version 1.6.3 patch notes of Tabula Rasa on the Test Server. They are subject to change. it seems like many annoying bugs have been fixed. There's a long list of User Interface fixes, many abilities have been adjusted (see: nerfed).
- The area of effect of the Necromite corpse explosion has been reduced.
- The damage of the Necromite corpse explosion has been slightly increased.
- The hitpoints of the summoned Necromite have been reduced.
- Fixed: Hospital Selection Screen (Torden:Incline): Hospital Selection screen does not contain correct PvP Safety Zone icons.
- Fixed: The first poisonious flare can't be placed for the Flaregasher Genocide quest.
- Fixed: Turpis Refinery: Exit Dropship is too high off the dropship pad. You have to jump into the right spot of the dropship beam to exit the instance.
- Fixed: Mission: Provision Procurement: Eloh Vale, Palisades Instance: Mission Objectives not sharing for squads.
- Fixed: RPG/Grenades are not receiving the proper damage increase from item rarity. This is true for every level, and damage type of RPG launcher.
- Fixed: Characters appear online in lists if other player quits the client.
- Fixed: When changing from a higher resolution to a lower one on video cards less than an nVidia 5900 and ATI x800 the viewable area stretches off screen. When going from a lower resolution to a higher one black borders fill in the void since the game looks shrunk to the upper left side of the screen.
- Fixed: If a Clan Member Kicks their Own Alt from their Clan the Alt still shows as in the Clan on the Character Selection Screen and Overhead Indicator in game.
- Fixed: Audio: "I can't do that" is playing too often and spams players
- Fixed: Performance drop bug in 1.6 series in Foreas Base.
Classes and Combat
- Fixed: Spy ability Cloak Wave: Tooltip for this ability is incorrect.
- Fixes: Specialist tools: the Alt action on Direct Healing and Repair tools does not function and audio message of "I can't see my target" plays.
- Torqueshell Rifle Changes:
- Damage is now about 75% of original and an effective 2x rate of fire.
- Rebeading while standing takes 5 seconds to reach max damage potential.
- Rebeading while crouching takes 2.5 seconds to reach max damage potential.
- For more information, check out last week's Feedback Friday
- Fixed: Mission: Open Says Me (Abyss: Ruins of Tampeii): The Warhead: Oftentimes after killing Sandeen, Arizin will disappear while you accomplish the remaining tasks of the mission, making it impossible to complete.
- Mission: Obscene Clone Fall (Abyss): Mission cannot be completed by players that are higher level than the Reconstructor Bots on the map (45-46).
- The cost of Control Point vendor items has been adjusted.
- Schematics have been added back to Control Point vendors.