The final closed beta phase for TERA is to take place this weekend, starting today! Servers will go live at 3 PM CEST, and will stay open until Sunday the 15th at midnight. Exciting in-game events will take place during this test as well, allowing players to defend Velika against an Argon barrage!
Below is a list of the times for the planned invasions:
- Server 1: Arborea – Mode: PvE – Language: EN/EU Attack: 12:00 – 12:45
- Server 2: Velika – Mode: PvE – Language: EN/EU Attack: 13:00 – 13:45
- Server 3: Essenia – Mode: PvP – Language: EN/EU Attack: 14:00 – 14:45
- Server 4: Westonia – Mode: PvP – Language: EN/EU Attack: 15:00 – 15:45
- Server 5: Sylvanoth – Mode: PvE – Language: DE Attack: 16:00 – 16:45
- Server 6: Baldera – Mode: PvE – Language: FR Attack: 17:00 – 17:45
In addition, a final patch has been applied, featuring difficulty adjustments, dungeon redesign, party matchmaking tools, and drop rate increases - full details can be found here.
Incorporating a real-time battle system with a third person camera view into a fantasy MMO, TERA will have a lot to offer to players. Typical features such as quests, crafting, and PvP action will be available, but one of the main differences between TERAand other fantasy games is the battle system: Rather than tab-targeting a victim, players will manually target an enemy with cross-hairs and actively dodge enemy attacks!