Terraria game developer Redigit (Andrew Spinks) has announced on Terraria Online that the new patch 1.1.2 has released on Steam today:
Hey guys, patch 1.1.2 is now live! Nothing major in terms of content, just a few bug fixes and multilingual support.
The following changes have been made, according to the patch notes:
- Terraria has been translated to German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- When first run, Terraria will ask which language to use. This can be changed in the options menu.
- Terraria now has support for accented letters and multiple keyboard layouts.
- Fixed a bug that would cause spawn items to sometimes not work on multiplayer games. (Hopefully)
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to create items using the crafting guide.
- Fixed several multiplayer security issues.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Eater of Worlds to not spawn after three shadow orbs had been smashed.
Find out everything there is to know about the game at the Official Terraria Wiki, including a list of confirmed future additions to the game.
Terraria developers often post small teasers and discussions on the Terraria Online forums under the names Redigit and Tiy, so for the most current updates from them be sure to follow their activity there! You can also find guides, maps, server listings and everything you need to make your Terraria experience complete.